Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love you, Oprah, BUT...

A sick artist is not a happy artist. It's not like we get to miss "work", or get to take sick days... happy to sit on the couch and watch Oprah. To me, it feels more like a huge roadblock to getting back to our lives... our lives are our work, and to be deprived of that creates frustration, and probably a lot less healing. I plan to be in the studio every day, even if it's only for the hour or so that I can manage right now.


The work I was doing when, SURPRISE! I found out I was turning yellow was also going to be a surprise, but I'll tell you now:

I'm working on a short video... and here's a close-up of a the piece that I'm working on for it. Can you guess what it is?

2 comments:

zignorp said...

Is it a witch smoking a pipe with little children under her cape? Or a cloud elephant?

melissa lanitis gregory said...

Hey, I'm the one on prednisone...
what are YOU taking?!