Monday, November 5, 2007

Recycled and Handmade in Tahoe







I just realized that I've never posted photos of my necklaces...

Or, I did, and I've forgotten.

No matter!

I'm posting some today. In keeping with the jewelry theme.
These are just a few of the designs. All are extremely lightweight, and have two layers of varnish for protection. Although some pieces have similar colors or beads, every piece is one-of-a-kind, and as my friend Becky from TAMC pointed out, "Made in Tahoe". That's right. Jewelry with altitude, as well as attitude.
All of this jewelry is available through me, and the shops listed in the sidebar on the right have some as well.




2 comments:

A Journey Illustrated said...

Love the close-ups! I keep meaning to ask you how you get the nice ruled line around your photos. I haven't found that option in my Blogger elements. Do tell!

melissa lanitis gregory said...

Haha!It's a secret!
Actually, it was just part of my template. Under the "template" tab, if you go to the "fonts and colors" option (which we all know I've done many, many times) and look at the scroll down menu on the left that lists all of the page elements (ie: headline text, background color), there's an option there for "border color". If you have that, it might be set to "white" in which case it won't show up! Hope that helps...