Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Coming Soon: Interesting Blog Content!

If you're reading this, you're one of the few, if not the only one. Since I'm just starting out, and apparently not tech-savvy enough to figure out the Technorati tags thing, I feel like I'm writing for myself. But I know that I must make a habit of writing if this is going to happen. So I'm just going to keep writing until the focus of this blog becomes clear. I'm looking to this blog to help me think harder about who I am, as an artist and a community member. Find that elusive "voice".

At present, the topics are about inhabiting a new art space, and really, inhabiting myself. About being "seen", and about bringing my ideas for my community into reality. About naked rat moles (not really, but they've come up in conversation not one, but two times today.)

(By the way, if you ARE reading this, and have realized that it's not ABOUT anything, try www.myhumancomputer.blogspot.com, for something visceral.)

And Stay Tuned! for interesting Blog Content! I promise the next entry will be about something.

No comments: