Friday, September 14, 2007

Artist Blogs for Dummies

I'm not sure how successful I've been, yet, in my quest to improve this art blog...

I found some good information this morning, at the Artrepeneur and Blogger Tips and Tricks, but, you know, some of the language just doesn't make sense, still. (Link field? What link field?!) But, I'm trying. I really really enjoy the writing of this blog, and I want to use this blog to reflect the love I have for the creative process as well.

Not that it's always easy. I've been having a rough go of it, since the Valhalla show finished up. I always have a bit of wierdness after I've finished up one thing, and am ready to go on to another. I've just found out I got accepted, on a trial basis, to the North Tahoe Arts Artisan's Store, in Tahoe City. So I've got some work to do for them, and it's going to be in the same vein as the pieces I submitted... NOT something entirely different. This can be problematic for me! I have a tough time recreating something I've already done. But! I'm going to give it a try...

No comments: