Monday, August 20, 2007

Less is More

I thought I'd take a break from my busy schedule of screwing up every piece I touch today...to bring you one word:

Lizland

Okay, a few more words:
I had a very...um...interesting weekend, the highlight of which was meeting this amazing artist and very nice person...it turns out I went to nursery school in New York City with her son (who I don't remember), and lived one block away from them. Anyway, I got to talk to her for a long time, and I didn't realize she was THE Liz featured in an American Style article in the October 2005 issue... until I got home. I had read the article, been amazed, and wanted to visit her studio, but never made the call. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet her in person. I'm hoping to visit her Open Studio this fall.

No comments: